2 publisher AdMob in 1 App?

p k

Oct 28, 2013, 4:59:30 AM10/28/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I read all AdMob regulations and I don't understand:

- Android Developer and AdMob publisher may be from other Google Account?
- can be 2 AdMob publisher in 1 app (alternately displayed) ?

William Ferguson

Oct 28, 2013, 9:50:07 PM10/28/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
There is no requirement that the account that you publish to Google Play is the same as that used for your Admob account.

And I can't imagine there is any restriction on alternately displaying ads from 2 different adunits (and publishers) in the one app. But it would be up to your app to handle the switching. I take it your are sharing the revenue between two or more developers.

William