Could not instantiate mediation adapter: com.mdotm.android.admobadapter.MdotMAdapter.

sandscorpio

Apr 17, 2014, 7:51:31 PM4/17/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to integrate MdotM using the provided adapter and SDK's. I have included both .jar files, but when I test the app, I get the error, "Could not instantiate mediation adapter: com.mdotm.android.admobadapter.MdotMAdapter."

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Amit

Eric Leichtenschlag

Apr 18, 2014, 6:40:02 PM4/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Are you sure you've added and exported the MdotM adapter jar? This error means the class com.mdotm.android.admobadapter.MdotMAdapter couldn't be found. I just double checked the adapter that MdotM is currently offering, and that class is still in there.

Thanks,
Eric

sandscorpio

Apr 18, 2014, 10:56:30 PM4/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the adapter and the SDK have been included and exported. I've made a bare-bares app to test it and it is still happening (so the export shouldn't matter), which I can share if you like. Thanks

Eric Leichtenschlag

Apr 21, 2014, 2:08:15 PM4/21/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sure, if you attach the sample app I'll take a look.

sandscorpio

Apr 21, 2014, 2:26:04 PM4/21/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric, attached is the sample app. Note that you have to add a project reference to google-play-services-lib and insert an Admob mediation id in MainActivity.java

Thanks!
MdotMSample.zip

Eric Leichtenschlag

Apr 21, 2014, 4:01:45 PM4/21/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I got the same issue. It looks like their adapter is broken - it no longer implements the mediation interface so the mediation layer can't instantiate it. I've just notified publi...@mdotm.com of the issue. Feel free to notify them as well.

Thanks,
Eric

amit aggarwal

Apr 21, 2014, 4:14:46 PM4/21/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I am in touch with them. Thanks for your help.

--

---