Anybody got IAP house ads successfully set up ?

Stephane Peter

May 27, 2014, 4:54:59 AM5/27/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have implemented the latest SDK in my iOS apps to take advantage of the new IAP house ads that are supposedly available through interstitials.

However I can't figure out how to set this up at all in the AdMob interface. There seems to be absolutely no UI for this at all. The only help page about the subject references tabs about products that are just not there. I already have interstitial ads set up in the apps.

I am talking about this page specifically: https://support.google.com/admob/v2/answer/6036066

Am I missing something obvious, or is this feature being slowly rolled out to users? It's kinda silly that I have apps live in the App Store ready for that feature but seem to be unable to actually activate it.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

May 27, 2014, 8:38:23 PM5/27/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

We haven't rolled out the interface for setting up IAP ads yet.

Amy Quispe

Stephane Peter

May 27, 2014, 8:45:07 PM5/27/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Amy! Is there an ETA for the rollout of this feature? It seems like it was announced weeks ago already, and the SDKs have been available for this for a while too.

sun...@playseeds.com

Feb 24, 2015, 5:24:09 PM2/24/15
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Are IAP ads no longer supported/will they be supported? They are still referenced on promotional web pages, but I can't find any references in the documentation. I'd really like this feature.

Cheers,
Sungwon