Receiving Money Less Then Minimum Amount

Kingly Apps

Jul 1, 2014, 3:31:22 PM7/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Google Policy Team has suspended our account for no reason so I decided to shut down our AdMob account. Unfortunately we have a little amount of money in the account (70 TL), but the minimum amount to receive money is 200 TL. So my question is, I am going to shut down this account, how do I get rest of our money ?

Also if any Google authoritative is here, please help us to recover our account back.

Thank you all, take care.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jul 2, 2014, 7:31:55 PM7/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this forum doesn't handle account-related issues. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.