interstitial ad: high CTR problem

WN HanYe

Jul 22, 2014, 2:01:12 AM7/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
My english bad......

1. I did not click on illegal
2. After entering the lobby of the game (after loading) interstitial(full-page) ad will appear only once
    (No advertising medium over)

I'm getting tired...... help me....

interstitial ad

banner ad

Game

WN HanYe

Jul 22, 2014, 2:05:42 AM7/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

result: my account it safe?

Kunal Verma

Jul 22, 2014, 2:35:13 AM7/22/14
to Google AdMob Ads Developers
This CTR is too much for interstitial. I would advice you to immediately stop serving interstitial Ads or your account will be banned. I am saying as per a friendly opinion from some fellow developer using AdMob. This is alarming. Your account is not safe.

I think the way you are displaying Interstitial Ads is incorrect. Interstitials are meant to be displaying after an event or an action for example- when the user finishes 4 or 5 levels and come back to the lobby. Also the interstitials shouldn't be shown on a screen where the user will tap before even looking at the screen( which is against the purpose of Advertisement).

I hope you understand this.

Best,
Kunal

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 11:35 AM, WN HanYe <wnh...@gmail.com> wrote:

result: my account it safe?

--

---

WN HanYe

Jul 22, 2014, 3:34:47 AM7/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much.

Sent an email to admob team. Is not promising. I'll go home and remove interstitial ad.

2014년 7월 22일 화요일 오후 3시 35분 13초 UTC+9, Kunal Verma 님의 말: