I have problem with new admob account. please help me fix it.

Lan Nguyen

Sep 14, 2014, 9:40:10 PM9/14/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I upgare new admob account in 20 -July. now. i have earn 300$ on my balance. but my account is loss payment setting.

i dont have add payment medthod to my account . it will see error.

I dont know what to do now. I requested support from AdMob. but i dont have answer for aweek. I'm disappointed for the team. :(
please help me.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Sep 16, 2014, 6:43:03 PM9/16/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, we don't handle payment-related questions on this forum. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.

Albert Gazetdinov

Sep 19, 2014, 4:54:12 AM9/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
please change language in your account settings to English and send a screenshot in English. because nothing is clear

Albert Gazetdinov

Sep 19, 2014, 4:56:11 AM9/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
maybe you will be sent a PIN code, after enter it, you can choose ways to withdraw money

понедельник, 15 сентября 2014 г., 4:40:10 UTC+3 пользователь Lan Nguyen написал:
I upgare new admob account in 20 -July. now. i have earn 300$ on my balance. but my account is loss payment setting.

Lan Nguyen

Sep 24, 2014, 8:34:03 AM9/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have check PIN code verify address but my address is verify :(. i have sent ticket to admob support team but two week i still don't have anwser. i'm tired to change this.

Vào 15:56:11 UTC+7 Thứ sáu, ngày 19 tháng chín năm 2014, Albert Gazetdinov đã viết: