Limited Ads with No Policy Centre Issues

Mark Jason

5:03 AM (17 hours ago) 5:03 AM
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,

I can only assume I am being ad limited because I am receiving requests but having very minimal impressions from these (0%-5% most days) for the last month,

We were receiving ads normally about a month ago and it seemed to stop when I had raised a support case for some suspected invalid traffic which turned out to just be a glitch in the Admob system,

We don't have any Policy Centre issues, however when I use the 'Can't see Ads Troubleshooter' it tells me to check the Policy Centre for my Publisher ID,

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks,
Jason

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

10:00 AM (12 hours ago) 10:00 AM
to markjas...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Upon reviewing your concern i understood that you are facing very minimal impressions. For further investigation kindly share below details via "Reply to author" option:
  • app ID
  • ad unit ID
  • Mobile Ads SDK version

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vDaYo:ref" (ADR-00249071)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team
​​​​​​​