Ad limited serving since 29 July 2021

Ritesh Bhadane

Oct 13, 2021, 4:56:49 AM10/13/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I have an app published to playstore since July 2021. It's been nearly 3 months since the ad serving is limited on my app and I have followed all the rules and ethics related to ad serving. More than 90% of my users are from organic search and my total installs are around 700 with nearly 200 daily active users.

Please help regarding this issue.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Oct 13, 2021, 6:38:52 AM10/13/21
to rmbha...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hello Ritesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

If you encountered Ads serving limited, you can reached out to the Product Support Team for further assistance on such ad-serving concerns. You can also check this ad serving limit article to know more about it.

Also, kindly ensure that the following conditions are fulfilled in order to maximize the chances of receiving ads from the AdMob SDK:

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela Pineda
Mobile Ads SDK Team