Using Admob in Unity

Jamie Parish

Feb 24, 2014, 6:10:22 AM2/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

i have created a game in unity and i have used the prime31 plugin to install the admob and it displays on screen when i test it which is good.... i need help as im really confused on what to do... i want to put my game on the app store and have this admob on the app but i dont know if its set up automatically or what....

do i have to put my game on the app store first before i can actually connect admob properly with my game?

im guessing you have to have the admob set up before hand but just so confused... all the help online is useless and doesnt give you exactly what to do or tells you to do stuff that have words that i do not understand...

please someone help with this! thanks

Eric Leichtenschlag

Feb 24, 2014, 8:31:56 PM2/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jamie,

If you already see the AdMob ad in your game, then it sounds like you've already "connected admob properly". You'll just want to run the binary you plan to upload to the app/play store and make sure it shows ads.

Thanks,
Eric