AVplya conflicts with incentive video ads

MIMI

Jul 12, 2020, 4:10:26 AM7/12/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello, I found that in ios, when you use AVplay to run the video and load the video ad, it will appear after the playback of the incentive video ad ends, the video content using AVplay is reset, and when the ad is not finished playing (generally 30 seconds) , The problem will not occur, so the problem is to reset the state of AVplay when the playback is completed and the return parameters are generated.

I translated it by Google. I hope you can understand it.

If this is not improved, then those applications that use the AVplay interface will not be able to use incentive video ads normally. I hope you can fix this problem.

This problem is very simple, please don't let me go find the code for you.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 13, 2020, 1:38:35 AM7/13/20
to q580...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For us to investigate the issue further, could you kindly provide the following details?
  • sample project reproducing the issue
  • steps to trigger the behavior
Please send the requested details via Reply privately to author option.

Regards,
Teejay Pimentel
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q21l5yC:ref

MIMI

Jul 15, 2020, 3:42:02 AM7/15/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I have responded to you privately

在 2020年7月13日星期一 UTC+8下午1:38:35,mobileadssdkforumadvisor写道:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 15, 2020, 6:25:23 AM7/15/20
to q580...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Thank you for sending the requested details privately.

Could you please confirm the following?
  • What SDK version are you using? Are you using the latest version of the SDK?
  • Is the behavior triggers on a specific creative?
In addition, would it be possible for you to provide a sample project where the issue is reproducible along with a Charles log (see instructions here) capturing the behavior? Rest assured the the shared project file will be used for investigative purposes only and will not be shared externally.

Please use the Reply privately to author option to share the details privately.