My AdMob balance disappeared

sup...@jdrcomputing.com

Aug 24, 2014, 5:31:10 PM8/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Back when Google acquired Admob (2 years ago?), they sent around directions on how to link your Abmob account with a Google account.  I did that, and everything seemed okay.

Lately I've been getting e-mails telling me I need to upgrade.  So I went in and did the steps to upgrade.

BEFORE the upgrade, I could see I had a balance of $17.  AFTER the upgrade, I see no sign of any money.

Does anybody know if my $17 is gone?  Granted $17 is not alot of money, but it seems wrong for Google to just take it from me.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Aug 25, 2014, 8:54:17 PM8/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com