Invalid or non-existent app url while creating an ad.

魏傳耕

Jun 12, 2014, 1:27:01 AM6/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
So yeah I made a app and has already put on Google play, published.
and When I try to create an Ad for it through Admob, it says "Invalid or non-existent app url"
It's pretty weird because it's there! I have make sure my link was correct format
and I've notice there are heaps of similar questions but were normally posted at least a year ago, and no obvious solutions.
So, I assume it's just need to take a bit of time to let admob find out my app?
if that's the case, could you guys tell me how long it's gonna take?  Thanks

William Ferguson

Jun 12, 2014, 5:52:27 AM6/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Couple of days to a week in my experience.

William