I started campaign to promote my app on 18 , still it shows 0 impressions and request?Whats wrong

soniin...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2014, 1:39:54 AM11/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have started a campaign for my app.It was on 18 th nov.It has still not started and it shows approved and status is enabled? I have completed all the steps as given , yet no request and impression yet?

Andrew Brogdon (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Nov 24, 2014, 7:01:03 PM11/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I'm having a little trouble understanding your question.  Is the campaign a house ad for one of your apps?  Or are you simply trying to show ads in an existing app?

This forum is just for technical questions relating to the AdMob SDK.  If you're looking for help about incorporating ads into one of your applications with the SDK, I'm happy to help.

If you're looking for general AdMob support (how to set up a campaign, etc.), try their support site: https://support.google.com/admob/v2/

-Andrew