Analyze our apps

Aman sayeed

Jul 13, 2014, 9:46:35 AM7/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
 Is Analyze our apps in new admob account ( as it is showing in right side Analyze your apps ) is necessary t do or optional ?
 please help me with this above question

William Ferguson

Jul 13, 2014, 9:17:13 PM7/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
No it is not mandatory.

William

Aman sayeed

Jul 13, 2014, 10:49:22 PM7/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks , but in one of my old other account I can able to get the code in for monetize new app it shows this notice so what should I do ?
The Google Analytics linking could not be updated at this time because it would have exceeded the Google Analytics account limits.

--

---