Can I use the Adsense for Mobile with the Hybrid Android Apps?

Sarjya

Mar 24, 2014, 2:02:14 PM3/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello there!

I am creating a HTML5/ JS/ CSS application for Android.

My question is - As the application is a Hybrid [HTML/JS/CSS], I may not be able to use AdMob.
Can I use the Adsense Ads for Mobile with the application?

Thanks,
Sarjya

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Mar 24, 2014, 8:28:59 PM3/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
HI Sarjya,

Using AdSense would be a policy violation. Sorry about that.

Amy Quispe

Sarjya

Mar 25, 2014, 11:54:16 AM3/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Amy!
Is there a way to integrate/ monetize such Hybrid Apps?

Thanks,
Sarjya.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Mar 25, 2014, 7:19:41 PM3/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
We don't have a way, although there might be a third-party plugin you could use.

Amy Quispe

Sarjya

Mar 27, 2014, 1:29:35 PM3/27/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.
On the Internet, I found some articles about using WebView/ Browser to open a Mobile Adsense ready website inside an android app.
Would that be acceptable.

Example. When clicked a button, the application will launch a native browser and open website/ webpage with Adsense ads.

This would be the only option I could think of after all the possibilities.

Thanks,
Sarjya

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Mar 27, 2014, 6:10:08 PM3/27/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarjya,

No, that would be a policy violation.

Amy Quispe

Sarjya

Mar 28, 2014, 3:27:58 AM3/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Amy!
Appreciate your help on this.
To conclude - I must use AdMob to monetize the Android App or publish a clean app.

Thanks again,
Sarjya

Dr. Tran

Nov 12, 2014, 12:26:05 PM11/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Amy,

Can you please tell me the best way to include Google Ads in Hybrid app without violating Google's policy?

Thanks.

William Ferguson

Nov 26, 2014, 5:46:21 PM11/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com, luutr...@gmail.com
Amy, wouldn't the solution be to use the Cordova plugin?

Miquel Martín

Nov 27, 2014, 11:32:52 AM11/27/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarjya,

I'm the developer of a cordova admob plugin: https://github.com/appfeel/admob-google-cordova
If you are under cordova, just type "cordova plugin add com.admob.google" or "phonegap local plugin add com.admob.google"
If you are not in cordova, I could help you to integrate with Android very easily. As a refference, take a look at this discussion: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26885905/need-help-in-adding-admob-in-phonegap-app/26906607#26906607 (at the Edit section there are some useful instructions, but if you should also adapt the .js plugin bridge)
Please feel free to ask me if you are willing to integrate your plugin.

Regards,
Miquel

Raymond Xie

Nov 29, 2014, 12:09:04 AM11/29/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com, luutr...@gmail.com
Try using Cordova/PhoneGap plugin, implemented based on AdMob SDK for Anrdoid, iOS and Windows Phone.
https://github.com/floatinghotpot/cordova-admob-pro

In your code, just call the plugin API with single line of javascript code.

Example:
AdMob.createBanner({ adId:'ca-app-pub-xxx/9375997553',
  position:AdMob.AD_POSITION.BOTTOM_CENTER,
  autoShow:true
});

Here is the Wiki:

Le Quang Hiep

Jul 13, 2017, 10:45:45 PM7/13/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Amy,

I saw your reply from 2014, now 2017, so I post question again if there is any update.

Can you please tell me the best way to include Google Ads in Hybrid app without violating Google's policy? (without plug in should be very good)

Thanks.

Joshua Lagonera (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Jul 14, 2017, 2:04:12 AM7/14/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi there,

We do not officially support any third-party plugins or any third-party platforms on this forum, as the Mobile Ads SDK only supports Native Android and iOS applications.

That said, seeing as this thread is really old, if you have any concerns related or specific to the Mobile Ads SDK, please create a new thread further describing your issue.

Regards,
Joshua Lagonera
Mobile Ads SDK Team