Earning decreases drastically

Sarath S Menon

May 13, 2014, 2:58:40 PM5/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I've read may people complaining about this issue, but didn't find a good solution.
 My earnings goes up and down alternately, and most of the time I ignore it. But at times it goes down drastically by about $5 to $10. This is a serious issue for me as for people in countries like India, where dollar has a high value, such a drop in earnings is a very heart breaking news. I am a newbie in app development and ad based activities and the fact is that right now this is the only source of income for me, and hence this drop is affecting me a lot.
Please suggest ways to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance.

Eric Leichtenschlag

May 14, 2014, 5:43:38 PM5/14/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this technical SDK forum doesn't handle earnings-related issues. Please fill out this form to contact product support.