Signup for the new Admob but need Adsense?

Daniel Fallou

Feb 25, 2014, 3:13:26 PM2/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to sign up for the new Admob so I can show ads on my Windows Phone 8 apps. The Admob signup (https://apps.admob.com/admob/signup) says I need a valid AdSense account. The Adsense signup is telling me I need to enter a URL to a website that I will be showing ads on. But I don't have a website... it's a mobile app? Any ideas?

Thanks!

Daniel

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Feb 25, 2014, 5:24:18 PM2/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

Where does it say you need a valid AdSense account? I see "If you use Google AdSense and would like to sign up for AdMob, please sign in with the same Google Account you use for AdSense." You should be able to sign in with your normal Google account if the new AdMob is already rolled out to your country.

Amy Quispe

Daniel Fallou

Feb 25, 2014, 8:26:30 PM2/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
When I go to signup for an AdMob account, I've attached the image. I did try and sign up for AdSense a while ago and didn't get approved. But I'm curious what that has to do with showing ads through AdMob.

Thanks!

Daniel

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Feb 27, 2014, 9:02:27 PM2/27/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

AdMob accounts are automatically linked with any AdSense accounts you have. You can either try to find help here or sign up with a new account.
Amy Quispe