Please set so that you can link to the app with Admob.

KAISEI WATANABE

Oct 18, 2021, 10:10:40 AM10/18/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi.

I published my app on the App Store.
Please set so that you can link to the app with Admob.

App ID: 1590723835

App ID: 1590730651

Thank you.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Oct 18, 2021, 12:21:17 PM10/18/21
to wtnb...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kaisei,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We now recommend that if you are having issues linking your app to your account. To take the URL of the app in the store that it is posted in, and use this to find it.

Regards,

Google Logo
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2PKURc:ref

KAISEI WATANABE

Oct 19, 2021, 12:55:39 AM10/19/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Thank you for your reply.

I published my app on the App Store.
I tried searching by app ID, developer name, and app name but no result.

2021年10月19日火曜日 1:21:17 UTC+9 mobileadssdk:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Oct 19, 2021, 2:27:32 AM10/19/21
to wtnb...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hello Kaisei,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order for you to link your app, the team have updated the AdMob UI’s app linking page recently and it is now possible to link your App using your AppStore's URL. That said, please try linking or searching your app using your AppStore's URL instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela Pineda