I cannot add a new form of payment. Nothing happens when I click save. (apps.admob.com)

steve hanson

Dec 31, 2013, 6:01:29 PM12/31/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Right now I have no Form of Payment added. I am trying to add my Bank information. When I put in the info and click save nothing happens and form of payment is not added. Occasionally, not always, I get the red banner that say "Experiencing network connectivity problems. Retrying." and/or "There has been an error communicating with the server; you may need to log in again. You must refresh this page to continue or try again." The thing is, everything else works fine. I just cant add my bank info. I tried different browsers (chrome, firefox), tried logging out and signing in, tried different computers. It did not work.

How can I fix it? Thanks.

Cenk Cavga

Jan 3, 2014, 7:41:34 AM1/3/14

1 Ocak 2014 Çarşamba 01:01:29 UTC+2 tarihinde steve hanson yazdı:
Right now I have no Form of Payment added. I am trying to add my Bank information. When I put in the info and click save nothing happens and form of payment is not added. Occasionally, not always, I get the red banner that say "Experiencing network connectivity problems. Retrying." and/or "There has been an error communicating with the server; you may need to log in again. You must refresh this page to continue or try again." The thing is, everything else works fine. I just cant add my bank info. I tried different browsers (chrome, firefox), tried logging out and signing in, tried different computers. It did not work.

How can I fix it? Thanks.

I have same problem as well and it still going on for almost 20 days. I couldn't find any solution.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jan 3, 2014, 5:12:54 PM1/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Sorry, this forum doesn't handle account-related issues. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.