No longer shows the option to take payment in a different country.

iAbuzz4kids

Aug 9, 2014, 3:43:36 AM8/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
In the old Admob, I could switch payments option between two different countries - my company is based out of India and Macedonia.
In the new one, when I try to add a new account (Add a New Form of Payment button) it only allows me to enter details for the same country for which the profile is set.
To change country, I first have to change the profile completely and add a new tax information and go through the verification process. Then next month, when I want the payment back to the current country, I have to do the same thing again as its not allowing to save 2 profiles (only allows to save multiple payment options under the one current profile which is linked to a specific country).

What should I do to receive payments in 2 different countries. Or is it something that Admob is now not wanting to support.

thanks,
Rajat

iAbuzz4kids

Aug 9, 2014, 5:29:33 AM8/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Also, if I have verified my profile once and then changed the profile to another country and then try to change it back to the original - do I have to verify once again?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Aug 11, 2014, 7:50:39 PM8/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Please visit the AdMob help center for product questions.