RE: [google-admob-ads-sdk] Ad serving is currently limited

Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Oct 12, 2021, 11:45:07 AM10/12/21
to josh...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Josh,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. First let me say that this forum is for helping with technical implementation of the SDK. Based on what you are saying, you were able to get ads loaded but have seen them limited to you. For that we suggest reaching out to our Product Support Team , as they can look more into why it has not been lifted yet. As for why we have this limit? For that we would say to read this article which talks more about this.

Regards,
Google Logo
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team