New Admob: Config problem in Payment settings (Documentation couldn't give the answer)

Elie.R.

May 11, 2014, 2:05:58 PM5/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Can you please have a look into the below payment settings config problem?

Account status:
- Just updated from legacy admob to new admob
- AdSense and AdWords account are created during the update process
- No previous adwords or adSense
- Same email used on legacy
- Country: Lebanon
- All apps and ads units are imported successfully, only problem with the payments settings, attach pic shows the invalid setting

The documentation of the new payments says that the new payment available for Lebanon is the Western Union.
But after updating (Setting currency as USD) the payments forms available in the payments settings are: Wire Transfer to bank account and Check, and not the western union. Which is OK as the previous payment was via wire, but when I enter the exact same Bank name, same swift number and the same IBAN, the form gives an "Invalid input" on the IBAN although it is the exact same info. ( Copy pasted and also tried re-entering manually)

Can you please tell me if:
1 - The two types of payments are valid (Wire and Check)? or should the Western Union appear at some point?

2 - If the wire transfer is valid then why it is giving me an "Invalid Input" on the IBAN although all the info entered are exactly the same as the legacy?

If this is not the right place to ask can you please delegate me to the correct forum as I couldn't find the appropriate one for this type of issue.

Appreciate your help.

Best Regards,
Elie
AdmobProblem.png

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

May 12, 2014, 7:52:34 PM5/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, we don't handle payment-related questions on this forum. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions. You might want to fill out this form.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

May 12, 2014, 7:53:49 PM5/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
This Payment page error form might also be helpful.

Amy Quispe

Elie.R.

May 13, 2014, 4:24:46 AM5/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for your links, I manage to send my question.

Best Regards.
Elie