I didn't get the letter for activating of pincode. I must get it in this week.

라온피플LAON PEOPLE

Jul 12, 2024, 1:45:35 AM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I didn't get the letter for activating of pincode. I must get it in this week. I think i saw that it takes 2 - 3 weeks on website. Could you check it out what it's going on? thank you

라온피플LAON PEOPLE

Jul 12, 2024, 1:45:36 AM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 12, 2024, 4:56:42 AM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to laonpe...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Follow the steps mentioned in Address verification, Problems with your address verification (PIN) help center articles for AdMob and Verify your address for AdManager.

This seems to be an account side issue rather than something specific to the Mobile Ads SDK technical implementation. The next step for you would be to reach out to the Product Support Team for AdManager  Product Support Team for AdMob and as they are better equipped to address your concern and provide further assistance.

Kindly be informed that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical issues.

Please reach out to us, if you have any concerns related to the Google Mobile Ads SDK.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vDROi:ref" (ADR-00246494)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team