High ad requests but low eCPM.

saurab...@classteacher.com

Mar 18, 2014, 1:53:18 AM3/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

My ad requests are high but getting low revenue due to low eCPM. After help from AdMob support i created a mediation id and set a floor value but this thing is not working.

Suggestions requested. Kindly support

Regards

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Mar 18, 2014, 5:40:12 PM3/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

We don't really answer these kinds of questions here (we're best equipped to answer SDK-related questions) but one thing you might want to look as is better targeting. For example, you might want to set up the categories that get served in the admob interface.

Amy Quispe

Saurabh Kumar Singh

Mar 19, 2014, 1:03:54 AM3/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Dear Amy,

Thanks for the response. Can you please also suggest me the appropriate group or forum where i can get the most effective answer for my query. I will be highly obliged.

Regards

--

---

Thanks & Regards: