How to tell if you have the legacy (old) admob or the new one

Kathy Shimmield

Jun 25, 2014, 8:01:33 PM6/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I know I transfered data a while ago but I am now getting the message at the top of my admob to go over to the new admob but when I follow the instructions they say click 'get started' but there is no such button on my page.  Would it be telling me to sign over if I had done so??? So confused.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jul 2, 2014, 5:22:17 PM7/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kathy,

If you're at www.admob.com you're on the old interface. If you're at apps.admob.com you're on the new one.

Amy Quispe

Kathy Shimmield

Jul 2, 2014, 5:47:21 PM7/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
So that means I'm all set and all is updated if I'm on the apps.admob one?

--

---

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Kathy Shimmield