ios 18 full screen ad error

사주의신

Sep 24, 2024, 5:22:35 AMSep 24
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
hello I am using admob full-page advertisement. I'm testing it after updating to iOS 18, but an interstitial advertisement appears and I can't press the x button. The source is interstitial = try await GADInterstitialAd.load( withAdUnitID: ADKEY.googleAdmob_fullAdKey_test, request: GADRequest()) interstitial?.fullScreenContentDelegate = self interstitial?.present(fromRootViewController: nil) I am using it like this. Please give me a solution.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 24, 2024, 11:04:16 AMSep 24
to godofs...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Could you kindly provide the below information via reply to author option so that we can review and try to replicate the problem.

  • app ID
  • ad unit ID
  • Affected devices
  • Mobile Ads SDK Version
This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vGXiD:ref" (ADR-00269298)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team