About impresions

Muhammad Awais Saleem

Sep 30, 2014, 6:11:19 PM9/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
hi
i just want to ask a question
i have 2 apps
15-sep-2014 to 28-sep-2014
1st app downloads are 292
and
2nd app downloads are 1137

1st app gave me 14$ revenue (1693impression , 6.75 Requested RPM)
2nd app gave me 10.4$ revenue (5822impression , 1.54Requested RPM)

so i want to know what is wrong i am doing please help please help or gave me some links to read or tips

Agris

Oct 1, 2014, 5:29:10 AM10/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Simply on your first app get served higher CPC ads than your second app. You can't change that.
Only thing what you can do is to disable some unpopular ad categories for your user base, but that also does not guarantee revenue increase.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Oct 1, 2014, 2:40:30 PM10/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Muhammad,

You don't get paid for impressions, only for clicks.

Amy Quispe