Concern about Sunset-SDK

Dennis

1:53 AM (3 hours ago) 1:53 AM
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi team,

We've received a notice that the version of the 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-ads/(-lite)' SDK currently being used by our apps in service has been sunset as of June 30th and requires a version update (currently, it is play-services-ads:20.6.0, play-services-ads-lite:20.6.0).
Recently, we've seen an increase in the frequency of CSs from ad-related services in our app about ads not being served, and we'd like to know if using this version of the SDK is affecting the delivery of ads in our app.
Thank you.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

2:54 AM (2 hours ago) 2:54 AM
to jewook...@galaglobal.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

With the release of a new major Google Mobile Ads SDK version, earlier major versions may be given a sunset date. After an SDK version is sunset, ad traffic from that version is at risk of receiving automatic no fill due to stopped ad serving.

Kindly check the document that lists the specific deprecation and sunset dates for each version. We encourage you to migrate to the newest version as soon as possible after its release.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vDimZ:ref" (ADR-00252602)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team