Crash in 6.8.0 iOS SDK

Todd Huss

May 19, 2014, 6:26:20 PM5/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
We just released an update to our iOS app that included the 6.8.0 SDK (the latest at the time we submitted a few weeks back). We're seeing the following crash originating from within the AdMob SDK:

[NSMutableDictionary addEntriesFromDictionary:]: dictionary argument is not an NSDictionary
[NSMutableDictionary addEntriesFromDictionary:]
[GADStatisticsCore loadPersistentStatistics]

Users that it affects get the crash 100% of the time. Here's the crashlytics report: http://crashes.to/s/eb1b9aa9c4e

Eric Leichtenschlag

May 20, 2014, 7:30:41 PM5/20/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hey Todd,

We've confirmed the bug, and will have a fix for the next version. Unfortunately it'll still be present in 6.9.2. We're not sure how users would get affected, but we can avoid the crash for this corner case.

Thanks,
Eric