Frozen Paypal Account for Old Admob Payment

Jayson Tamayo

Apr 12, 2014, 2:14:21 AM4/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I recently updated to the new Admob and I believe my revenues in the old Admob will be transferred thru PayPal (because it's what I set). My problem is that PayPal froze my account just before the payment will arrive. My account is totally limited so I can't receive any payment. What will I do? There is 600+ USD remaining there, how will it be transferred to me?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Apr 14, 2014, 3:45:30 PM4/14/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Fill out this form to contact product support. And please review the AdMob Help Center for general product-related questions.

Thanks,
Eric