Can't link to my app play store URL in AdMob

Adrian Kt

May 23, 2022, 4:31:04 AM5/23/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi, My app is in Internal Testing on google play store. Last update was a week ago. But I still can't link the app to AdMob because AdMob can't find it, even though I use the play store URL.
Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 23, 2022, 10:43:03 AM5/23/22
to adrian....@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Since you mentioned that your app is in Internal testing, this might be the reason why you're unable to find your app in your AdMob account. Kindly check the following details below.

  1. Your app must be published. This means that your app is available to users.
  2. Your app must be listed in a supported store. This means that your app has a store listing and is available for download from that app store.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
Mobile Ads SDK Team