Ad Impression Issue and MMP ad.OnAdPaid Event Response

Pixel Edge

Aug 6, 2024, 2:09:56 AM (4 days ago) Aug 6
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I am writing to seek assistance with issue we are currently facing with our MMP integration along with Google AdMob Mediation

ad.OnAdPaid Event: We have integrated the MMP SDK along with Google AdMob in our application. However, we are experiencing an issue where the ad.OnAdPaid event is not getting a response from Google AdMob.

Here are the details of our setup:

    Game Engine: Unity 2020.3.48
    Mediation SDK: AdMob 9.1
    MMP SDK: SolarEngine SDK (latest version from the site)

We have verified our settings and integration multiple times, but the issue persists. We would appreciate your guidance on the following points:

Are there any specific settings in the Google AdMob dashboard that we need to check or configure to ensure that the ad.OnAdPaid event triggers correctly?

Are there any known issues or common pitfalls related to the ad.OnAdPaid event that we should be aware of?

Could you provide any troubleshooting steps or best practices to help resolve this issue?
Details

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Aug 6, 2024, 8:34:38 AM (4 days ago) Aug 6
to pixel...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Please be informed that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical issues.

If you are launching an app in a testing environment then the OnAdPaid event won't work because it's only raised when the ad is estimated to have earned money. As for OnAdImpressionRecorded, it is raised when an impression is recorded for an ad.

With regard to using OnAdPaid, you may check this documentation Ad event delegates now adopt specific type arguments for an example on how to use it and also you will have to enable impression-level ad revenue Use impression-level ad revenue for OnAdPaid event to trigger.

Could you please provide the Charles log via Reply privately to author option with us so that we will investigate the issue

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, kindly provide requested information to us via reply to author option or using the steps below:

1. Navigate to

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002vEaojQAC&entry.80707362=00261097

2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).

3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vEaoj:ref" (ADR-00261097)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team