Ads not serving for more than 30 days

Ronny Broszinski

Jan 4, 2023, 11:48:54 AM1/4/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Dear Sir or Madam,

we are reaching out in order to get information why our ad serving is limited for more than 30 days now. The traffic quality is being assessed but we did not receive any results yet. We would like to monetize the app now.

We cannot see any reason why the ad serving is still limited and why the Google Ads are not being displayed in our app. How long does the assessment process still need?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
EnjoyTheStreet Team

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jan 4, 2023, 3:14:32 PM1/4/23
to in...@enjoythestreet.de, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ronny,

In order for us to assist you further, could you please provide the following via reply privately to author option?
  • AdMob App ID
  • Ad Unit IDs
  • Your android Package name
Regards,