AdMob plugin unity3d Banner Position Problem

Parth Patel

Dec 19, 2013, 4:38:27 PM12/19/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Platform : iOS
Software : Unity3d - AdMob plugin

I am using AdMob Unity3d plugin for iOS and banner shows up but it is always on top-left corner of the screen and I want it at the top-center. This is banner call : AdMobPlugin.CreateBannerView("id"AdMobPlugin.AdSize.IABBanner, true);
Is there anything that I have to add because I am not able to find anywhere to customize the position of the banner.

Abdul Gamer

Dec 20, 2013, 9:44:27 AM12/20/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Same here ... Can any one help us..

Derek Tishler

Dec 20, 2013, 3:02:35 PM12/20/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Some of the ads will display in the corner due to a rendering bug that has been reported.

Pavel Schreiner

Jun 24, 2014, 3:38:16 PM6/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have this problem too...is any solution right now??