Admob Mediation Ads showing a blank black screen

已查看 681 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

appun...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年7月23日 07:03:052016/7/23
收件人 Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I have setup Admob ads in my new game Space Shooter (iOS) designed in Game Salad. The default Admob ads are showing correctly in the game. I have added Smaato (SDK-Less) to the mediation stack. There are times when Admob shows just a blank black screen with a white square in the middle. Nothing happens when you click on this screen and also there is a cross at the top corner of the screen to exit the ad screen.

I am suspecting that this happens when Smaato wins the bid over Admob in the mediation stack. Which could mean that Smaato ads are not displaying correctly in Admob. I see impressions in the Smaato dashboard as well.

How do I fix this?

Screenshot of blank screen:

Veer Arjun Busani(Mobile Ads SDK Team)

未读,
2016年7月25日 10:56:142016/7/25
收件人 Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi there,

Would you mind sending us your Ad Unit ID for us to test? Also, make sure that you have upgraded to the latest version of the SDK. At this point. Make sure that the AdFormat and the Dimension of the ad are properly set in the Smaato dashboard. You can also test with our sample app to check if you are able to reproduce. Also, can you try testing with this Ad Unit ID: ca-app-pub-6745644712123529/3711842090?

Thanks,
Veer Busani
Mobile Ads SDK Team

Sandeep Ail

未读,
2016年7月26日 01:39:232016/7/26
收件人 google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Veer,

Here is my ad unit id: ca-app-pub-3920583380580985~4910343359

I am using the latest release of game salad so I am guessing the SDK is up to date. I'll also try testing with the Ad Unit you provided.

Thanks
Sandeep

--

---

Veer Arjun Busani(Mobile Ads SDK Team)

未读,
2016年7月26日 11:50:442016/7/26
收件人 Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Sandeep,

The ID that you have provided is not an Ad Unit ID but your Application ID. Your Ad Unit ID would be this format: ca-app-pub-3920583380580985/XXXXXXXX. In any case, let us know if you are able to load ads from Smaato and provide us your actual Ad Unit ID and we would have a look.

Thanks,
Veer Busani
Mobile Ads SDK Team

On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 7:03:05 AM UTC-4, appun...@gmail.com wrote:
I have setup Admob ads in my new game Space Shooter (iOS) designed in Game Salad. The default Admob ads are showing correctly in the game. I have added Smaato (SDK-Less) to the mediation stack. There are times when Admob shows just a blank black screen with a white square in the middle. Nothing happens when you click on this screen and also there is a cross at the top corner of the screen to exit the ad screen.

I am suspecting that this happens when Smaato wins the bid over Admob in the mediation stack. Which could mean that Smaato ads are not displaying correctly in Admob. I see impressions in the Smaato dashboard as well.

How do I fix this?

Screenshot of blank screen:

--

---

Sandeep Ail

未读,
2016年7月26日 12:40:502016/7/26
收件人 google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Ad unit ID: ca-app-pub-3920583380580985/9340542951

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 8:26 PM, 'Veer Arjun Busani(Mobile Ads SDK Team)' via Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers <google-adm...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
[...]

2016年7月26日 15:02:442016/7/26
收件人 Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Sandeep,

I was unable to receive any ads from Smaato to be able to reproduce the issue here. You can increase the eCPM value to increase the serving chance for this network. On the other hand, let me know if you are able to receive ads from the Ad Unit ID that I have provided.

Thanks,
Veer Busani
Mobile Ads SDK Team

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 9:20 PM, 'Veer Arjun Busani(Mobile Ads SDK Team)' via Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers <google-admob-ads-sdk@googlegroups.com> wrote:
[...]