Subject: Inquiry Regarding Non-Display of Approved Ads on Partner Sites

The work

10:54 AM (2 hours ago) 10:54 AM
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Dear Google Ads Manager,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue we have encountered with the display of our ads. Despite receiving approval from our partner, Alright, our ads are not being shown on the sites. We have confirmed with several associates who are experiencing the same issue, indicating that this is not an isolated incident.

For your reference, our site is integrated with a third-party service and has been added to the Ads Manager. The approval from your partner, Alright, was granted without any complications. However, the ads remain unseen on the designated platforms.

We kindly request your assistance in identifying and resolving this issue at the earliest convenience. Please let us know if there are any additional steps or requirements needed from our side to ensure the proper display of our ads.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

12:53 PM (29 minutes ago) 12:53 PM
to thewo...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK support team.

Please be informed that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical issues. For account-related concern, we recommend that you reach out to the Product Support Team as they're the appropriate team that could help you in this.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vDqGc:ref" (ADR-00253653)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team