Getting ad errors on iOS with Flutter(works on Android)

Rach

Jun 20, 2024, 8:51:02 PM (7 days ago) Jun 20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
LoadAdError(code: 0, domain: com.google.admob, message: Cannot determine request type. Is your ad unit id correct?, responseInfo: ResponseInfo(responseId: null, mediationAdapterClassName: null, adapterResponses: [], loadedAdapterResponseInfo: AdapterResponseInfo(adapterClassName: , latencyMillis: 0, description: , adUnitMapping: {}, adError: null, adSourceName: , adSourceId: , adSourceInstanceName: , adSourceInstanceId: )), responseExtras: {})

However, the adverts work in test mode as well as on android (in release)

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 21, 2024, 12:36:03 AM (7 days ago) Jun 21
to pradha...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Based on the error message, I believe that you are using an invalid ad unit ID. You may refer to this Find an app ID or ad unit ID in finding your ad unit ID.

After finding the correct ad unit ID, If you still encounter the error that you mentioned, you may provide your ad unit ID and app ID via Reply Privately to Author option so that we can conduct a thorough investigation.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJQLH:ref" (ADR-00243085)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team