Payments from Legacy Admob

Fuzzy Shell

Jul 8, 2014, 3:33:07 PM7/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
According to Admob help center Payments from Legacy Admob will be sent as per regular payment cycle, even if it has not met the payment threshold. I moved to new Admob in May and which means payments (in old Admob) of May 2014 will be sent in July 2014. But i did not got any email from Admob. Can anyone help me with this issue.

desirelif...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2014, 10:12:54 AM7/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I am in the exact same boat as you...

Ganteng Maut

Jul 23, 2014, 7:31:00 PM7/23/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I am have the same issue with you.

Soh Guan Hoe

Jul 26, 2014, 10:40:11 AM7/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
It come for me but around 18 July. I guess is if you in August still never receive then ask for support.

Thanks.

Marvin Garcia

Aug 5, 2014, 9:08:40 AM8/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Did you guys get a reply from admob about this issue?

Marvin Garcia

Aug 5, 2014, 9:08:48 AM8/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Did you guys get a reply from admob about this issue?

Kiran Mane

Aug 7, 2014, 1:38:33 AM8/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
same issue here.plz give me Admob help center Email id?
Message has been deleted

Eric Leichtenschlag

Aug 8, 2014, 12:24:03 PM8/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
You can contact product support via this form if your last payment wasn't received during the regular cycle.

Kiran Mane

Aug 12, 2014, 7:17:02 AM8/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I fill this form but still not get any reply from admob...How many days require to Reply back.
Thank you

--

---

Eric Leichtenschlag

Aug 13, 2014, 1:29:09 PM8/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure what their SLAs are for response times, unfortunately.