About Admob And Adsense

Dewmal Handapangoda

Nov 6, 2013, 12:35:17 AM11/6/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
hi,
I am android developer.my friend ask make to develop a android app for his web site.his web site has a adsence account with his own account.
can i integrate admob to android application using my own admob account.I just read rss feed  on his web site.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Nov 8, 2013, 1:25:34 PM11/8/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Mobile websites use AdSense, and mobile apps use AdMob. So yes, policy-wise you are free to integrate AdMob with the account of your choosing.

Thanks,
Eric

Dewmal Handapangoda

Nov 9, 2013, 11:40:04 AM11/9/13