iOS Appstore Rejection: ASIdentifierManager just used (libGoogleAdMobAds.a) for adbanner

sam appsreviewer

Mar 5, 2014, 9:20:57 PM3/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

I uploaded and got approved games using iOS Admob SDK on appstore in JAN'14 using libGoogleAdMobAds.a. These games does not have Google Analytics integrated.

I am using latest sdk version GoogleAdMobAdsSdkiOS-6.8.0

Recently (Feb'2014 last week) I uploaded the app having Admob with(libGoogleAdMobAds.a) and it got rejected because of _ASIdentifierManager instances in my code (actually it is in libGoogleAdMobAds.a)

please let me know if there any solution for the situation as I don't want to remove Admob?

Regards,

Eric Leichtenschlag

Mar 7, 2014, 12:11:56 PM3/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com