Interstitial ads with no close button

Ephraim Tekle

Apr 21, 2014, 3:30:25 AM4/21/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

My company has Google Ads integrated to both iOS and Android apps. Over the last few weeks, we have been getting complaints on iOS that the interstitial ad sometimes shows up with no close button. Where the close button would have been there is (typically) the number "5". It almost feels like there is a countdown to when the close button would be, but no countdown, no "x" button. The only way to get out of it to background-foreground or kill the app. This is extremely troubling and will need a fix asap (or we'll be forced to disable interstitial -- of course we don't want to).