I cannot get my house ads to display within my apps!

Amy

Sep 30, 2014, 3:45:13 PM9/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I cannot get my house ads to display in my mobile apps. I want to exclusively show only my own house ads. I have tried setting up impression goal campaigns with very high (10,0000 impressions)  - nothing only Google ads return.

I have tried creating house ads with eCPM values both high and low (1,000  and .01 ) I still seem to get overrun by Google ads. There have been a few instances where I see my test ads for a short period of time, but it always seems that the Admob network ads eventually take over.

Is there any way to set up Admob where ONLY house ads will display?

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Oct 1, 2014, 2:22:22 PM10/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amy,

For house ads issues, please fill out this form.

Amy Quispe