AdMob test device ID Unity3D

Mostafa Abo Almgd

May 28, 2017, 1:20:38 PM5/28/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello and Welcome first time!
I have important question.

How can I set up (find) test device ID for my AdMob account.
Im using Unity3D and was looking for it for few days.
I dont want break the rules and not to click my own ads but I have to test it also.

So I just try to find that ID.
Im using AdMob plugin VNTIS witch works fine and there is even place where I can write test ID

BUT WHERE I CAN FIND MY TEST DEVICE ID ?  - I get stuck, yes I am.

Please help if somebody knows already.
Thank you friends!

Mostafa Abo Almgd

May 28, 2017, 1:59:45 PM5/28/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
please any help i will lose my mind :( how can i get my test device id why it so difficult please

Joshua Lagonera (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

May 28, 2017, 10:55:51 PM5/28/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi there,

We do not officially support any third party plugins such as the one you specified (AdMob Plugin by VNTIS), so it would be best for you to contact the original developers of the plugin you are using.

Regards,
Joshua Lagonera
Mobile Ads SDK Team

PAHeartBeat

Jun 21, 2017, 2:38:37 AM6/21/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Mostafa,

When you request the first ad (either Interstitial or banner or rewardVideo) you can find a HASH string about which you can add in code to get Test Ads from Google on particular Device. clicking on Test ad will not break any rules of AdMob.
here is sample code how to use HASH string to set Devices as Test Device

 private AdRequest CreateAdRequest() {

MyDebug.Log(string.Format("GMAS::CreateAdRequest"));

// Google Test Ad Unit ID

// ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/1033173712

return new AdRequest.Builder()

.AddTestDevice(AdRequest.TestDeviceSimulator)

//

// .AddTestDevice("iOS Device 1 Hash Key from XCode Log")

// .AddTestDevice("iOS Device 2 Hash Key from XCode Log")

// .AddTestDevice("Android Device 1 Hash Key from Android Monitor Log")

// .AddTestDevice("Android Device 2 Hash Key from Android Monitor Log")

// and so on other Decice if you have

//

//.AddExtra("color_bg", "9B30FF")

//.AddKeyword("Unity3D")

//.AddKeyword(GUtility.Me.APPNAME)

//.SetGender(Gender.Male)

//.SetBirthday(new DateTime(1985, 1, 1))

//.TagForChildDirectedTreatment(false)

.Build();

}

Or There are be a method in AdMob plugin by VNTIS where you can add those hash key to set devices as test deice. which will provide you test ads