Admob is not verified over 2 weeks since update marketing url

Masaki

Sep 18, 2024, 11:33:47 PMSep 18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Dev team,

As for the subject, Admob havent recognized my updated marketing url even if I have updated version in Apple app store.

Here is my application :

The Issue:
Old url (= URL: https://palpa.notion.site/app-ads.txt Last crawled: 4 mins ago, Result: app-ads.txt file not found (HTTP 404)) is not being to be updated to current marketing url (which is, https://cocktail-mister-lite.web.app, shown in the app store as well)

Best Regards,

Masaki

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 19, 2024, 5:06:18 AMSep 19
to mkits...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Upon checking your account I see that the app was updated on Sep 17. As the developer website recently updated in the App Store, allow up to 48 hours for AdMob to detect these changes.

Please feel free to get back to us if the issue still persists even after 48hrs.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vGL2Z:ref" (ADR-00268717)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Masaki

Sep 19, 2024, 9:04:54 AMSep 19
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Thank you for your response.

The app was updated on September 17th, but I initially updated its marketing URL much earlier than 48 hours ago.

I don't think this is just a matter of processing time.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 19, 2024, 3:47:06 PMSep 19
to mkits...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

In your account it shows that the last crawl was 21 minutes ago. Please note that It can take up to 24 hours for AdMob to automatically crawl and verify your app-ads.txt files. Wait at least 24 hours for the app-ads.txt status to update.

Please check Resolve issues with app-ads.txt help article for more information.

Masaki

Sep 22, 2024, 8:16:05 PMSep 22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,

I waited until now, but the situation haven't updated at all.
The marketing url The Admob recognizes is not newest one, but old one.

Please sincerely check the situation and make it fixed please,

Best Best regards,

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 23, 2024, 12:24:06 AMSep 23
to mkits...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical issues. As your concern is more related to the product rather than Mobile Ads SDK. So I would recommend reaching out to the Product Support Team as they are better equipped to address your concern.

Masaki

Sep 23, 2024, 5:27:35 AMSep 23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Thank you for your response,

Even if I move to Product Support Team URL link, it keeps saying "a error occurs, try again" forever.
How could I reach to your support team in such kind of situation... that's so unkind, mean, and unresponsible to be honest...

Again, my Issue is that Admob portal doesn't recognize My latest Marketing url showed in apple app store, but recognize my old url even if I wait over 2-3 week.

If you are not willing to tackle this issue, please provide me an actual email-address for me to contact that person, not manual procedure,

Sincerely,

Masaki

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 23, 2024, 12:04:14 PMSep 23
to mkits...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

It may take up to 7 days before the Google crawler detects changes to domain URLs in the Apple App Store. If you made a change and don't see it here, please check back later.

And if you are still facing the issue please contact the Product support team.