Which ad format to choose?

Roman Polach

Mar 31, 2020, 11:48:29 AM3/31/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello, we would like to insert to our app ads with Google Ad Manager for Android a we have custom requirements from client.
It should scale to fit full width of the screen and also to have aspect ratio 6 : 4.
What type of banner should we use? It looks like all formats have very small height and it is not possible to scale them. And when we use fixed size 300x200, on big phone our ad will be too small and not fill entire size of the view as is seen in the image

Thanks,
Roman Polach

reklama.png

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 31, 2020, 12:21:46 PM3/31/20
to roman....@ackee.cz, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roman,

Thank you for contacting us. Please note that this forum can only answer Mobile Ads SDK setup and support. You are asking a question about ad sizing. I can refer you to AdManager Support and here's a page that may help you find the right ad sizes for your needs, and another page that describes expandable ads that proportionally grow to fit their space. Of course, if you have trouble implementing these ads on the app side then this forum is the place to turn to.

Regards,
Aryeh Baker
Mobile Ads SDK Support

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UZVOBK:ref