Initialize GADMobileAds without Info.plist

MRUGESH TANK

May 27, 2024, 2:18:23 AMMay 27
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I am creating Library where Different types of advertisement can be loaded dynamically. i.e. different banner id or different native ad id.
I was thinking to make publisher id also dynamic. But as per Integration guide, I have to add Publisher id to Info.plist which is read-only at runtime (by considering this). Is there any other way to pass Publisher id other then Info.plist to initialize SDK.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 27, 2024, 9:04:09 AMMay 27
to mruge...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mrugesh,

Thanks for contacting us.

Are you asking how to add multiple app Id's in single application ?

It's not possible with Mobile Ads SDK to add multiple App Id's in app. As per this, there is only way to add single app Id in application.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ65l:ref" (ADR-00236604)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

MRUGESH TANK

May 28, 2024, 2:58:17 PMMay 28
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,

Thanks for your reply.
No, I am asking you that as per the guide, I have to set Publisher id to Info.plist in iOS app project. Is there any alternative available, if I do not want to include those in Info.plist file?
I always wanted to use single AppId on Single application.
I just want to make Publisher id to dynamic. like if I want to change run time then will it allow me to change?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 28, 2024, 6:56:58 PMMay 28
to mruge...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

No, we cannot change publisher ID at runtime.

Kindly let us know the use case why you want to change publisher ID at runtime ?