Transfer balance from old Admob to new Admob account?

iDev

Jun 9, 2014, 2:42:55 PM6/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have switched to the new Admob but I still have some Ad revenue in my old Admob account (less than $100, payment threshold). How do I transfer the money from my old Admob account to my new Admob account? I have tried to contact Admob through every possible means but got my response.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jun 9, 2014, 8:05:42 PM6/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Please review the AdMob help center for answers to product questions.

Thanks,
Eric
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

SK

Jun 11, 2014, 11:09:05 PM6/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I upgraded to the new AdMob months ago but I never received payment for my leftover Legacy balance.

The FAQ states:
What happens to the unpaid earnings from my legacy AdMob account?
They'll be paid as normal through the regular payment cycle, even if it has not met the payment threshold.

How do we find out what's going on?