Re: [google-admob-ads-sdk] Abridged summary of google-admob-ads-sdk@googlegroups.com - 28 updates in 13 topics

mohamed bouchateb

Dec 7, 2022, 3:41:01 AM12/7/22
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Le mer. 7 déc. 2022 à 02:25, <google-adm...@googlegroups.com> a écrit :
GIANMARIO FERRAMONTI CONFIMPRESA E CONFIMEA <reney...@mail.com>: Dec 06 02:49PM -0800

3/2014. IN ENGLISH NAZI MASONIC LODGE, UGLY #DAVIDESERRA TOLD ME "I BRIBED
OUR FASCIST MASONIC PUPPET MATTEO RENZI, NOW PREMIER IN ITALY,
#MATTEORENZI'LL REFORM ITALIAN POPULAR BANKS IN AUTUMN, I ...more
Jakub Chytil <jakub...@post.cz>: Dec 06 04:15AM -0800

Hi, i published my game and implemented Admob. I hope i did everything
right. But.... In my game i have real ads but with "test ad" label. I know
that is ok when this happend on my test device, ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Dec 06 07:09PM

Hi Jakub,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

With regard to your concern, ads shows with "Test ad" label by the following:

Using our demo ad units
If you enable test device (test mode)
...more
Jakub Chytil <jakub...@post.cz>: Dec 06 12:30PM -0800

Thank you
i found a mistake in my code. I have a line that say ""make this device ID
test ID". So every device was set as test device. I delete this code and
set just my device to test device ...more
rahul verma <ra...@poptv.sg>: Dec 06 12:13AM -0800

Hello there,

Could you please confirm if the flow to request Interstitial ads is correct
or not?

We are requesting the ad before navigating to detail page. Here if it falls ...more
toruwei samuel <toruweis...@gmail.com>: Dec 06 09:13AM

Confirm

...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Dec 06 06:18PM

Hi Rahul,

With regard to your concern, I'm afraid that we cannot comment on how "Ad serving limit" is placed into publisher's account. For Mobile Ads SDK implementation perspective, we always ask ...more
rahul verma <ra...@poptv.sg>: Dec 07 01:53AM +0530

Thank you for the clarification. We will revise the app accordingly.

One more thing, If someone download the app from testflight. Admob will
consider it as a real user or as a test user? Since we ...more
Alex <mrsh...@gmail.com>: Dec 06 07:51AM -0800

I added AppLovin Unity Mediation Plugin 6.4.3 and it has such error on the
app start:
2022.12.06 17:39:46.850 26196 26196 Error AppLovinSdk [AppLovinSdk] Unable
to find AppLovin SDK key. ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Dec 06 07:22PM

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

For us to investigate the issue further, could you please provide the following details?

App ID
Ad Unit ID
Sample app where the issue is ...more
Alex <mrsh...@gmail.com>: Dec 06 12:22PM -0800

Ok, I think removing this line:
"GoogleMobileAds.Api.Mediation.AppLovin.AppLovin.Initialize();" fixes the
issue.
I placed it after Google Mobile Ads initialization and it gives the error. ...more
Emad Steitieh <ema...@gmail.com>: Dec 06 11:01AM -0500

I am with admob, and my ads are showing but not most of the time. They just
appear for a day and then stop showing for several days. This has been
going regularly over the past 40 days. ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Dec 06 07:22PM

Hi Emad,

For us to check your concern further, could you please provide the following details via reply privately to author option?

AdMob App ID
Ad unit id in question

Regards,
...more
Alex <mrsh...@gmail.com>: Dec 06 07:47AM -0800

Still has this error!
AppLovin Unity Mediation Plugin Version 6.4.3
<https://dl.google.com/googleadmobadssdk/mediation/unity/applovin/AppLovinUnityAdapter-6.4.3.zip>

четверг, 24 июня ...more
Alex <mrsh...@gmail.com>: Dec 06 07:48AM -0800

I even tried to set AppLovin SDK key in AndroidManifest but it doen't help.

вторник, 6 декабря 2022 г. в 17:47:16 UTC+2, Alex:

...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Dec 06 07:22PM

Hi Alex,

I could see that you created a new thread with the details of your concern. Let's continue our discussion there instead for better tracking of the issue.

Regards,

Teejay Wennie ...more
Lucas Sanches <lucas....@letras.com>: Dec 06 05:14AM -0800

Hi Princess Pamela,

Unfortunately, ads of this type stopped showing without us doing anything
about it. So, we weren't able to capture the requests for those ads, in
particular.
...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Dec 06 06:41PM

Hi Lucas,

I work along with Princess Pamela. Allow me to assist you in this.

I've tested our sample app and I wasn't able to replicate the reported issue. Instead, the ads shows fine on my end ...more
Domokos Gyongyi <theshades...@gmail.com>: Dec 06 02:14AM -0800

Hi, I just published a game, and the start button which starts the Admob
and intro, does not really work well on phones like Honor 8. You need to
click the button several times, however, on my ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Dec 06 06:40PM

Hi Gyongyi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Would it be possible for you to elaborate your use case specially on what you mean by "the start button which starts the Admob and intro"? Are you ...more
"Wataru.N" <nakan...@dely.jp>: Dec 06 01:28AM -0800

Hi Teejay Wennie
Thank you for your reply.

<https://support.google.com/admanager/answer/7031536?hl=en>.
...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Dec 06 06:40PM

Hi Wataru,

Thank you for following up. I've discussed this to the team and would like to rectify what I've mentioned on this thread. It's is indeed that MediaView is required to render the main ...more
Hansa Tankers <chidi....@gmail.com>: Dec 06 10:03AM +0100

Below is what my Admob account account reads. How do I overcome this.
Please put me through.
Thanks

*Missing Publisher ID. Update now. Your ad earnings are at risk'*
...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Dec 06 10:05AM

Hi Hansa,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

With regard to your concern, if your publisher ID is missing, you’ll need to update the file by the deadline shown to avoid unintentional loss ...more
Voldemar <arhg...@gmail.com>: Dec 05 11:27PM -0800

Among other rewarded ads there are ads from AdChoices Network that can be
skipped yet the rewards for the skipped ads are still being credited to the
player.
...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Dec 06 10:03AM

Hi Voldemar,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For us to further check the behavior reported, can you provide us privately the following details below? You can provide the following details ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Dec 06 06:40AM

Hi Roberto,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For us to further check this behavior you've experience, can you provide us the following details below privately? You can provide the following ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Dec 06 04:07AM

Hi Nestor,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

With regard to your concern, as per this article for Adsense program policies, Site behavior is sites showing Google ads should be easy for users ...more