Unity Admob Native Ad Click event doesn't work on Google-Mobile-Ads-7.3.1

Morteza Nedaei

Dec 7, 2022, 1:26:42 AM12/7/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
installed package: Google-Mobile-Ads-7.3.1
Note: The issue doesn't exist on Google-Mobile-Ads-7.1.0 and lower

I have integrated google native ads in unity project  The ads content are loading properly. But when I click on the ads, it is not redirecting me to the browser.

Instead it is giving me the following errors:

Error: The ad slot cannot handle external click events. You must be part of the allow list to be able to report your click events.

Error: The ad slot cannot handle external touch events. You must be in the allow list to be able to report your touch events.
  1. Is there anything wrong with the implementation?
  2. Is the error reason included in package changelogs?
  3. What's the latest package the we can use without facing this error?

Thanks
thread-191657403-13621797812127172487.png

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Dec 7, 2022, 11:53:40 AM12/7/22
to nedae...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Morteza,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

I went ahead and tried the reported behavior on our sample app. As per testing, I wasn't able to reproduce the issue on my end. In order for us to check your concern further, would it be possible for you to provide a test project where the issue is reproducible? Kindly provide it to us via reply privately to author option or using the steps below.

1. Navigate to

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002h0IK8QAM&entry.80707362=00159798

2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).

3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2h0IK8:ref

Ray Ryu

Jan 24, 2023, 9:25:44 PM1/24/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

I have the same problem.

installed package: Google-Mobile-Ads-7.3.1
Note: The issue doesn't exist on Google-Mobile-Ads-7.1.0 and lower

I have integrated google native ads in unity project  The ads content are loading properly. But when I click on the ads, it is not redirecting me to the browser.

Instead it is giving me the following errors:
Error: The ad slot cannot handle external click events. You must be part of the allow list to be able to report your click events.
Error: The ad slot cannot handle external touch events. You must be in the allow list to be able to report your touch events.

How can I fix it?

2022년 12월 8일 목요일 오전 1시 53분 40초 UTC+9에 mobileadssdk님이 작성:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jan 25, 2023, 2:26:15 AM1/25/23
to hag...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hello Ray,

Thank you for reaching out to this forum. With regards to the error for the ad slot you've encountered, kindly note that Native ads on Unity are in closed beta. We recommend you to get added onto the allow list for this beta and to use native ads, kindly contact your account manager. You can learn more from this Get started guide with regard to implementation.

Regards,

Google Logo
Zoilo Isagani