Anyone else noticing a drop in revenue?

Ronak Manglani

Jun 29, 2014, 11:39:00 AM6/29/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I've been using admob since the start of this month and I was getting around 6 to 8 dollars a day, which was good enough. But since the last few days it's been dropping to a dollar or two which is very less. Check out the snap attached. The graph says it all... (I'm on WP8 btw, using only interstitial ads. No banners)
wtf.png

Anh Nguyen

Jun 30, 2014, 3:49:36 AM6/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Me too!

Vào 22:39:00 UTC+7 Chủ nhật, ngày 29 tháng sáu năm 2014, Ronak Manglani đã viết:

Ronak Manglani

Jun 30, 2014, 4:08:42 AM6/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Got 0.74$ today. Seems hopeless now. It's better to give away the app to my users for free, instead of annoying them with ads that don't even pay..

Kak

Jun 30, 2014, 5:13:51 AM6/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

yes, I opened this message with the problem, lots of WP8 users seem to have the problem

https://groups.google.com/forum/embed/?place=forum/google-admob-ads-sdk&showsearch=true&showpopout=true&parenturl=https%3A%2F%2Fdevelopers.google.com%2Fmobile-ads-sdk%2Fcommunity%2F#!topic/google-admob-ads-sdk/xTAPCRU99Y8

please report the problem to google, it's the best way to get bugs fixed (link in the other thread)

El diumenge 29 de juny de 2014 17:39:00 UTC+2, Ronak Manglani va escriure:

ceza...@yahoo.com

Jul 1, 2014, 1:50:22 PM7/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Did you updated your apps with the admob sdk?

Regards